Please read the below disclaimers and risk factors then click the “View Video” button at the bottom of the page to go to the video.
This video does not constitute an offer to buy or sell any securities and is authorized for use only when accompanied by the Confidential Private Placement Memorandum of CX EOS Apartments, DST (the “Memorandum”). Reference is made to the Memorandum for a statement of risks and terms of the CX EOS Apartments, DST (the “Trust”) offering and qualifications and assumptions regarding forward-looking information. The information set forth herein is qualified in its entirety by the Memorandum. All potential investors must read the Memorandum and no person will be permitted to invest without acknowledging receipt and having completed their review of the Memorandum, and the risk factors contained therein. Securities are being offered through Orchard Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
There are risks associated with participating in investment programs similar to the Offering. An investment in the Trust is speculative and illiquid, and involves significant risks, including the possibility of losing all invested capital. The risks involved with an investment in Interests include, but are not limited to:
- Investors have limited control over the Trust.
- The Trustees have limited duties to Investors, and limited authority.
- There are inherent risks with real estate investments.
- The Trust will depend on the Master Tenant for revenue, and any default by the Master Tenant will adversely affect the Trust’s operations.
- The Master Tenant and Trust depend on the tenants for revenue, and significant occupancy rate fluctuations or defaults by tenants will adversely affect the Trust’s operations.
- The Trust may suffer adverse consequences due to the financial difficulties, bankruptcy, or insolvency of the tenants.
- There are certain risks to the Master Lease structure, including that the Master Tenant is an affiliate of Carter Exchange that will have limited capitalization and may be unable to pay rent or perform its other obligations under the Master Lease.
- The costs of complying with environmental laws and other governmental laws and regulations may adversely affect the Trust.
- The Loan Documents contain various restrictive covenants, and if the Trust fails to satisfy or violates these covenants, the Lender may declare the Loan in default.
- There is no public market for the Interests.
- The Interests are not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) or any state securities commission.
- Investors may not realize a return on their investment for years, if at all.
- The Trust is not providing any prospective Investor with any legal, accounting or business advice or representations.
- Various tax risks, including the risk that an acquisition of an Interest may not qualify as replacement property in a Section 1031 Exchange.
These materials include certain forward-looking statements, including without limitation projections and forecasts, with respect to the anticipated future performance of CX EOS Apartments, DST. Such forward-looking statements reflect various assumptions being made by Carter Exchange as of the date of the Memorandum. Investors participating in the Offering will be subject to significant business, economic and competitive risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are unknown and beyond the control of Carter Exchange. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that any forward-looking statements will be realized. The Trust’s actual performance results may vary from those contemplated by the Memorandum and such variations may be material. A more robust description of the risks and uncertainties is set forth in the Memorandum.